Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's all the same, only the names change...

That's the first line in the Bon Jovi song "Wanted: Dead or Alive."
I can apply that statement to any number of situations in life, but since this is my blog on dating women, well, I'll correlate it to women.
First situation: An older guy recently emailed me to ask me about his girlfriend lol. How and why did he contact me? My email was in her contact list and yes, she and I did see each other. Here's a guy that is possessive, jealous and old. He's dating a 22 year old and expects her to want to act like a 30 year old in a relationship. The point, as it relates to this story and the statement above: at 22, all p---y is just that, p---y. 
Second situation: I was recently seeing a girl less than half my age, wait, that's a common occurrence lol. Anyway, I tell her that I'm not looking for anything serious or ongoing. I tell her that women fulfill a need in my life right now, nothing else. Now she thinks I'm the guy she needs to be with!! Anyway, the story never changes, just the actors.



No comments:

Post a Comment