Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

book 1...

Everything has a beginning. Many guys, I should say, newly single guys seem to think I have answers or guidance for them. Maybe they're right. (notice I used the correct "they're"). For me, I was never really comfortable approaching women, talking to women or even asking them out. 

What seemed like the worse movie ever made, next to Ishtar, was  called "Knockaround Guys". This scene was an epiphany. About 1 minute into the scene Vin Diesel does his bit. It made me realize I had to learn.  It was a lesson I have learned or been taught many many times. 

I started to make an effort to go to the same places 3 -4 time every week. My only goal was to say "Hello" and if I could muster up the courage (which came from Vodka Martinis) I'd strike up a conversation. What I learned real quick, was NOT trying to pick women up worked best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment