Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

where it all began...

In order to give you context to how and why I got here, I thought you MAY want some general information about myself. The information is factual, lol, unfortunately.

I'm a 40 year old male. Depending on who you ask, how I am dressed and whether I shave or not, I look young for my age. I have been single for about two years now. I was in a highly volatile, co-dependent relationship for many years. You know, it was the kind where when we'd break up my friends would start a pool to bet when we'd get back together. This relationship deserves it's own blog because there is much to learn from it.

When I became single again I had to figure out how in the world I would meet women. Now you have to understand, I was 38, I lived in my friend's guest bedroom and I was unemployed. I found this funny because I felt like George Costanza.

Despite my circumstances, I decided to go out into the world and find me a woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment