Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Burberry scarves and other things...

I realized some time ago that I could give girls really nice things. Things they'd appreciate and perhaps they may prove deserving. Then I bought this quite exquisite Burberry scarf. I mean, I loved this thing. I bought it in Switzerland. It was f#@king expensive. I almost gave it to this girl because she had one and had lost it, but who knows, maybe she lied about that too!
I had this scarf sitting in a Burberry bag, all wrapped in Burberry stuffing lol. It's cold outside. I didn't give it to her. I wear it. I deserve it. It makes me feel warm.
So the lesson learned, once again, is buy myself nice stuff because I deserve it and I appreciate me.
I think we all need to appreciate ourselves more.

No comments:

Post a Comment