Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I forgot to finish the last post

The first girl I met, I met from a website. She was 31 at the time. After a few phone calls we knew we had the ability to converse, so it seemed worth a lunch. When we met she said something to me that was such a keen insight into me that even I didn't know it.
She said that she got the sense I was not serious about getting into a relationship. That I was looking for something a little more recreational. Her biological clock was ticking and she knew she needed a guy that would marry her and start a family.
We stayed in touch and we still talk occasionally, three years later. Well, she was right. I love sleeping with lots of women. And I still do. She got married about a year ago. She recently got divorced. In the time she was off the market, I think I slept with about two dozen women :)

No comments:

Post a Comment