Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Baggage is an STD

I was healthy once, well, healthier anyway. In my naivety, I chased and allowed myself to fall for women with considerable baggage. I now have a tractor trailer load of baggage. I suppose I could also call it life lessons. Either way, they are the    things I watch for, refuse to accept and have coloured my view of women.
In what seems like an endless conversation, I find myself acutely aware of my deal breaker list, but really, everything is on that list! My filter for a possible mate is so fine that I am 99.3% positive no woman will succeed at passing through each one.
So, my question is, what is worse, a physical disease or emotional scarring? I don't like either, but I enjoy being healthy, at least I have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment