Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of the year

I don't like when women stay over. I can't sleep. How did this happen?
The year is coming to an end. This may or may not be my last post this year. I have been thinking about many things in the last 24 hours. One has been why, out of the 50+ women I have known, a couple never seem to be out of my mind. I'll admit it has nothing to do with love. That's where I'm stuck. I wish it was that easy. Maybe it's unresolved, unspoken stuff. Maybe it's closure. Not sure.
I think about about the first younger girl that I dated. The significance of her is the path she set me on. I am thankful to her for opening my mind to young women. I never appreciated them before. Now I love them. I think of the girls that always thought of me and took care of me :) And a couple that still do :D
I think of the girls that I can't remember. They have faded out of my memory, but I remember them vaguely. I think of the girl with the boyfriend that lives in denial that she has one. And possibly lives in denial that she's really a lesbian and isn't interested in men. The awesome women with children. The ones that make it tough to be in any form of relationship. The women that someone is done with, but I'm just getting started.
The interesting ones are always the quirky ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment