Search This Blog

Friday, December 4, 2009

i don't know everything

but I can certainly figure things out quickly!
The recent Tiger Woods news brought up a sore point with me. Here's a guy who cheated (allegedly). Why is it the guy takes the fall? What happened to drive him there?
Speaking for myself, when I have been with a woman in a relationship I have never needed to cheat. My needs were being met at home. BUT! I will add this - when things were bad at home and I was refused what I needed, I started to feel rejected and unloved. It was the first time I fully understood the cheating man's mind. I had thoughts and feelings that I was undesirable. I felt like sh-t. I started to notice other women. Then I started thinking that "since I am not getting it at home..."
Now there's lots more here, I acknowledge that. Ultimately, in a situation like that there is two choices both people have to make. Either the break up and move on without hating one another or they "allow" the actions by ignoring them.

No comments:

Post a Comment