Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last post of 2009

If anyone really reads this blog I will sign off with a promise, that I hope I find a way to keep. I really thought this blog would be a forum to share the dates I had experienced. It turned into something entirely different.
I'm a little shy about sharing because I don't want to be seen as a player. I think the women who know me, know I am not. I am an experienced dater :)
My promise is I will write something about every woman I have encountered. By the way, it doesn't mean I had sex with all of them either. Some were lucky enough to experience that ;) Others, well, let's just say we both missed out.
Happy end of 2009. Remember that we make our own destiny. Everything is a result of our own determination and desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment