Search This Blog

Monday, March 30, 2009

Words speak louder than actions...

I never seem to learn. Silly me, I had always been under the impression that my actions speak volumes. That, through my actions, I demonstrate my interest and caring for someone else. Sadly, this isn't the case. Saying it, more often than not, absolves one from exhibiting.
I see myself as a petri dish of sorts. I see my experiences as clinical studies, experiments in the mating rituals of the male and female human species. Sad, isn't it. I have to say, that I have been able to say one thing, do another and it be completely accepted. On the other hand, demonstrating my affection, without the requisite verbiage has been seen as lacking.
Have our interactions been distilled down to principles of action or theories that, in the vast majority of cases, are proven through field study?

No comments:

Post a Comment