Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2009

History repeats itself...

We choose not to learn. Maybe, we forget, or we are stupid. I see it constantly. I have lived it myself. Objective observers can tell us exactly what's going to happen to us should we follow the path we choose. But, emotions override any logic that exists.
Age has nothing to do with it. Whether your 18 or 50, you'll fall into the trap. The trap I speak of is the person we know is unattainable, or rather, should not be attained!
You know what I mean. The person who has only recently ended a relationship, the person that our parents and friends hate, the person who we think we can save and change.
Don't lose yourself, but don't stop living. Knowledge of oneself and the situation will allow you to enjoy it and be prepared for the worst. Most of all, live the life you choose, with full accountability of your actions. It's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment