Search This Blog

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Confessions...

It hasn't turned out quite the way I had envisioned or as my title would have suggested. Let me correct that, a little bit, today.
Forgive me readers, for I have sinned. Many times. And likely, I will continue to sin. After all, to sin is human and besides, who can judge me? I can't remember the last time I confessed. But here are some of the things I confess...
1. I date because I can. Not because I need to. I do so because I am insecure. I'm not sure I should be dating;
2. I'm still asking "why?" I suppose I should take my own advice, realize there are no reasons and move on. I'm stuck in my own mud;
3. I'm searching for a heart of gold (sorry Neil Young). I think if I mine enough I'll find one;
4. I'm weak, afraid and alone (not lonely, alone);
5. I suffer from an identity crisis and make fun of myself;
6. I envy mediocre people;
7. I sometimes wish I didn't know the things I know;
8. I don't think that a secret is a secret if you tell another person...

I'm sure there's more to confess to, but I can't think of all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment