Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2009

Get what you give...

First, remember this is written from a male perspective, but I don't consider myself the averge male. I am somewhat evolved or enlightened or just different. But, that's a whole different blog entry.
Lately I've become aware of an interesting dynamic - projection. I am likely one of the most honest, genuine and sincere people anyone will ever meet. I do what I say, even when situations change and I have a good reason to change. When I am mistrusted I get pissed. Then, guess what? I start to become an a--hole. I actually become what the person projected onto me. Funny or strangely enough, then they seem ok.
Behaviours like this reinforce my belief that most women (and men I'm sure) cannot accept seemingly smooth interactions. I'm not perfect. No one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment