Search This Blog

Saturday, August 22, 2009

You know when it feels right... maybe

I'm not bothered by the fact that I'll be 41 soon. I'm not even troubled that I'll be single. I am perplexed by my lack of success in the area of retention of female companions.
I had said before that the only consistent in every one of my relationships is: ME. I believe I have identified the core issue: it's ME.
I have the ability to attract women. Even go out with me a couple times. Hey, in general, I'm fairly lucky, most will even sleep with me. Strangely, they all want to stay friends or something along those veins. But nothing seems to last very long.
When I think about the ones that did, they really were no different. The ones that stayed longer were themselves conflicted. They wanted me in their lives, but not as their boyfriend or companion.
hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment